The Audience Room is a location in Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. It is similar to the Marble Gallery from Symphony of the Night. It acts as the main hub of the game, connecting to six other areas and having its own Warp Room. Furthermore, it's the only area with two warp rooms.
The Necromancer is the boss of this area; however, Nathan must first take a detour through the Outer Wall in order to reach him. Once he does, the Necromancer shows himself astonished of meeting someone who has escaped the Abyss alive. Before engaging in battle, he tells Nathan about their intentions of using Morris's soul to restore Dracula's powers.
- Camilla's Castle
- Battle Arena - A connected stage (just as an exit).
- Machine Tower - A connected stage.
- Triumph Hallway - A connected stage.
- Sealed Room - A connected stage.
- The room on the rightmost wing of the Audience Room, which hosts a long corridor inhabited by Skeleton Athletes and a Mimic Candle, appears as part of the Chapel Tower instead through the use of a code in an emulator.
- ↑ Unofficial name obtained through the use of a code in an emulator.
|Castlevania: Circle of the Moon|
Sealed Room • Catacomb • Abyss Stairway • Audience Room • Triumph Hallway • Outer Wall • Machine Tower • Eternal Corridor • Chapel Tower • Underground Gallery • Underground Warehouse • Underground Waterway • Observation Tower • Ceremonial Room • Battle Arena