The Audience Room is an area in Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. It is similar to the Marble Gallery from Symphony of the Night. It acts as the main hub of the game, connecting to six other areas and having its own Warp Room. Furthermore, it's the only area with two warp rooms.
The Necromancer is the boss of this area; however, Nathan must first take a detour through the Outer Wall in order to reach him. Once he does, the Necromancer shows himself astonished of meeting someone who has escaped the Abyss alive. Before engaging in battle, he tells Nathan about their intentions of using Morris's soul to restore Dracula's powers.
- Camilla's Castle
- Battle Arena - A connected stage (just as an exit).
- Machine Tower - A connected stage.
- Triumph Hallway - A connected stage.
- Sealed Room - A connected stage.
- The game code includes the room with Mimic Candle in Chapel Tower, while NTT Pub and Shinkigensha includes it as a part of Audience Room.
- ↑ Unofficial name obtained through the use of a code in an emulator.
|Castlevania: Circle of the Moon|
Sealed Room • Catacomb • Abyss Stairway • Audience Room • Triumph Hallway • Outer Wall • Machine Tower • Eternal Corridor • Chapel Tower • Underground Gallery • Underground Warehouse • Underground Waterway • Observation Tower • Ceremonial Room • Battle Arena