Ayami Kojima (小島 文美 Kojima Ayami?) is a Japanese artist. She has often worked in video games as a character designer and is most known for her work on the Castlevania series of video games with Konami.
Style and media
Kojima often uses molding paste, Conté Crayon, acrylics, India ink, gloss polymer medium, stumps and finger smudging in her paintings to achieve their unique look and depth. She has told interviewers that her favorite character to draw is Dracula himself. An artbook (Santa Lilio Sangre ~Akai Yuri~ Ayami Kojima Art Works) of her past works was released in 2010.
- Söldnerschild (Koei, 1998)
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Konami, 1997)
- Castlevania Chronicles (Konami, 2001 re-release)
- Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (Konami, 2002)
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (Konami, 2003)
- Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (Konami, 2003)
- Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (Konami, 2005)
- Castlevania: Double Pack (Konami, 2006)
- Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles (Konami, 2007)
- Akumajō Dracula: The Medal (Konami, 2009)
- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair (Konami, 2010)
- Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls (Konami, 2019)