A mobile phone version of Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow published by Glu Mobile, Inc.. It follows the same general plotline, levels, enemies and items as the original game, but in a smaller, remixed fashion.
Differences from the DS version
- Limited number of usable items, Tactical Souls, and weaponry, including a simplified Weapon Synthesis, Yoko does not offer to free souls.
- Lesser variations of monsters and enemies with Tactical Souls emit green sparks when hit.
- The Tactical Souls will level-up by 1 per soul collected, with most souls capped at level 9.
- Some rooms were omitted, hence the castle's layout is smaller.
- The touchscreen-specific abilities were removed. Therefore, using the Magic Seals are only keypad pattern-based.
- There is only one ending in the game. Julius Mode is also unavailable.
- There is no Name Entry Screen.
- Hammer is not present in this mobile version, hence the Shop cannot be accessed.
- Boss Rush mode also features minor enemies in between two boss rooms, much like in Portrait of Ruin's style.
- For additional artwork, please visit Dawn of Sorrow Mobile Artwork.
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow — The original game this port is based on.
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (mobile) — The previous Castlevania mobile adaptation done by Glu.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.