Castlevania: Lament of Innocence Original Soundtrack is a 2 CD soundtrack with music from Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, and some arranged tracks and new compositions. The music was composed by Michiru Yamane and the soundtrack was released on November 30, 2005.
- Prologue (プロローグ)
- Forbidden Fate (禁断の宿命)
- Cursed Memories (呪いの記憶)
- Traces of Malevolent Souls (穢れし魂の痕跡)
- Prologue to the Black Abyss (黒き深淵への序章)
- Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab (反魂秘術研究棟)
- Stone King Golem (巌王ゴーレム)
- Rinaldo's Cabin (リナルドの小屋)
- Garden Forgotten by Time (刻忘れし庭園)
- Resonance of Malevolent Souls (穢れし魂の鼓動)
- Fog-enshrouded Nightscape (霧の夜景画)
- Death Flower Succubus (死花サキュバス)
- Nightmare (夢魔)
- House of Sacred Remains (聖骸共鳴院)
- Elemental Tactician (エレメンタル戦術士)
- Statue Enchanted by the Darkness (闇に魅せられし彫像)
- Bizarre Room ~Undead Parasite Theme~ (猟奇部屋～アンデッドパラサイトのテーマ～)
- Dark Palace of Waterfalls (地下瀑布迷宮)
- Water Prison (水牢)
- Melancholy Joachim (哀愁のヨアヒム)
- Ghostly Theatre (喝采なき奏楽堂)
- Nightmare Aria (夢魔のアリア)
- Snake Head Medusa (蛇頭メディウサ)
- Prison of Eternal Torture (永久拷問牢獄)
- Bloodstained Demise (血塗られし終焉)
- Castle Keep Entrance (キャッスルキープ入り口)
- Despair (失意)
- Rear Garden (裏庭)
- Pagoda of the Misty Moon (魔天朧月宮)
- Lament of Innocence ~Leon's Theme~ (真実の嘆き～レオンのテーマ～)
- Darkness (暗黒)
- Dark Night Toccata ~Walter's Theme~ (黒夜のトッカータ～ヴァルターのテーマ～)
- Dracula Appears (ドラキュラ登場)
- Demonic Symphony Poem ~Death's Theme~ (邪神交響詩～死神のテーマ～)
- Castlevania Reincarnation (キャッスルヴァニア．リンカーネーション)
- Admiration Towards the Clan (ある一族への憧憬)
- The Cross of Fate (宿命の十字架)
- Holy Cross Obsessed by the Moon (月に憑かれし聖架)
- Requiem for the Dark Souls (黒き魂へのレクイエム)
- Christmas Carol ~From House of Sacred Remains~ (クリスマス．キャロル～聖骸共鳴院より～)
- A Stranger Met by the Wind ~From Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab~ (異邦人を迎える風～反魂秘術研究棟より～)
- Castlevania -2003-
- Cursed Lady ~From Snake Head Medusa~ (呪縛の貴婦人～蛇頭メディウサより～)
- Young Nobleman of the Water Prison ~From Melancholy Joachim~ (水牢の貴公子～哀愁のヨアヒムより～)
- Destructive God from the Past (在りし日の破壊神)
- Leon's Belief ~From Lament of Innocence~ (Leon’s Belief～真実の嘆きより～)
- Candy and Whip
- Joachim of the Clear Blue Riverside (透碧河畔のヨアヒム)
- Tracks 12, 13 and 14 on Disc 2 are from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. These tracks were arranged here because a lot of fans wanted a soundtrack for Aria of Sorrow, which was released next year, with Dawn of Sorrow.
- Tracks 15~23 are arranged tracks from Lament of Innocence and new compositions that don't appear in the game.
- "Darkness" was used in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness in "Ralph vs. Isaac" and "Devil Forging" tracks, but with an alternate tone.
- For additional artwork, please visit Lament of Innocence OST Artwork.
Sheet music from Track 5 on Disc 1 "Prologue to the Black Abyss" included in the booklet of the soundtrack.
- Castlevania: Lament of Innocence - The game that this is the soundtrack for.
- Castlevania: Curse of Darkness Original Soundtrack - A companion soundtrack that came out at about the same time and done in the same style.
- Lament of Innocence Music Sampler - A sampler CD given as a press conference bonus for LoI containing various Castlevania songs by Michiru Yamane.
- Castlevania Japanese Special Edition CD - A Japanese pre-order bonus CD for Lament of Innocence.