- See also: Dracula's Castle (disambiguation)
The name Castlevania may refer to:
- The whole video game series (1986-present)
- The NES game (1986)
- The N64 game (1999)
- The GBA game, Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, released simply as "Castlevania" in Europe (2001)
- The PS2 game, Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, released simply as "Castlevania" in Japan (2003)
- Dracula's Castle, often referred to as "Castlevania".
- Castlevania, a video game world in the Captain N: The Game Master animated series.
- Castlevania, a castle appearing in the Lords of Shadow saga. It has passed along several owners, the most well known being members of the Bernhard Family, Carmilla and Dracula.
- The animated series (2017-present)
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link|
referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.