Castlevania Chronicles Original Soundtrack contains four different versions of the same soundtrack: the two first on Disc 1 are Castlevania Chroniclesʼs PlayStation and Sharp X68000 soundtracks; on Disc 2, they are Roland CM-64 and SC-55 versions plus two bonus tracks. The music was composed by Konami Kukeiha Club and was released on May 23, 2001.
- Note: This soundtracks contains two CDs. However, their track lists are exactly the same, except for the two bonus tracks on disc 2.
- Black Mass: Opening
- Something Loopy: Name Entry
- The Bathead: Start Demo
- Vampire Killer: Stage 1
- Creatures In The Depth: Boss
- Stage Clear
- Thrashard In The Cave: Stage 2
- Wicked Child: Stage 3
- Bloody Tears: Stage 4
- The Tower Of Gears: Stage 5
- Moon Fight: Stage 6-1
- The Tower Of Dolls: Stage 6-2
- Etude For The Killer: Stage 7
- Simon's Theme: Stage 8
- You Goddamned Bathead: Last Boss
- Last Stage Clear
- Mother Earth: Ending
- Game Over
- Player Miss
- Ending Movie
Tracks 21~39 are the same than tracks 01~19.
40. Load BGM
Disc 2's tracks are the same than on disc 1, except for the two following bonus tracks.
41. Bloody Tears RMX
42. Dracula ~Medley~
- Golem's theme in Castlevania Judgment is "Tower of Dolls".
- In Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles, the last stage's theme is "Moon Fight", while in the original Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, it is "The Nest" (also known as "Den").
- In Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, the Mechanical Tower's BGM is "Tower of Dolls".
- Tracks 01~20: PlayStation arrange version. Arranged by Sota Fujimori.
- Tracks 21~40: original Sharp X68000 sound version.
- Tracks 01~20: Roland:CM-64 version.
- Tracks 21~40: Roland:SC-55 version.
- Tracks 41~42: Bonus tracks.
- Castlevania Chronicles - The game this soundtrack is for.