- See also: Castlevania (disambiguation)
The term Dracula's Castle may refer to:
- Dracula's Castle — A creature of Chaos that takes the form of a mobile castle which is generally located in Transylvania. Its most well-known owner is the vampire lord, Count Dracula, after whom the castle is named. In his absence, the Dark Lord corresponding to that generation is considered to be the lord of the castle and allowed the right to claim its possession.
- The Devil Castle Dracula: The Battle of Old Castle — A Japanese Castlevania novel in the form of a "choose your own adventure" gamebook.
- Dracula's Castle — The final location in Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, where Dracula's remains are to be burned and destroyed.
- Dracula's Castle (Part 1) — First area of the final stage in Castlevania: Belmont's Revenge.
- Dracula's Castle (Part 2) — Second area of the final stage in Belmont's Revenge, where Christopher fights against his own, possessed son, Soleiyu.
- Dracula's Castle (Part 3) — Third and final area of the final stage in Belmont's Revenge, where the final fight between Christopher and Dracula takes place.
- Ruins of the Castle Dracula — The first stage in Castlevania: Bloodlines, which takes place inside the remains of the demon castle after previous adventures.
- Dracula's Castle — Final stage of the game Castlevania: Curse of Darkness. The level is composed by three different maps, which makes this area to have a total completion rate of 300%.
- Castlevania — A castle appearing in the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow saga. It has passed along several owners, including the eponymous Dracula.
- Dracula's Castle — The name of two different music tracks, both composed by Michiru Yamane:
- The first theme appeared in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and played during the Entrance level at the beginning of the game. An arrangement later appeared in Castlevania Judgment. It is commonly considered to be Alucard's theme.
- The second theme was composed for Castlevania: Curse of Darkness and played during its homonym level at the end of the game.
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link|
referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.