Game specific information
|Item Data: Face Guard|
|Image||Name - Game|
|Type / Users||Attributes / Consume||Statistics / Sell||Found||Notes|
|Exactly who this is, no one knows. But their latent power can still be strongly felt.|| Helmet|
| DEF +3|| Create: Stone Mask + Gano|
|It is said whoever dons this mask will be doomed to forever wander the halls of hell in search of blood... Enjoy!|| Head Gear|| Find: Clear Room 16 in Castle Mode with Death.|
- This hockey mask seems to be inspired by the iconic face gear generally worn by Jason Voorhees, the main antagonist from the Friday the 13th slasher film series. The many bloodstains it has scattered on it support this theory.
- "Jason" and the Mad Snatcher, two enemies from Akumajō Special: Boku Dracula-kun and Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, respectively, also wear hockey masks, also being both a reference to Jason Voorhees.
- The Cursed Pumpkin a Pumpkin-Type Innocent Devil from Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, wears a humorously small hockey mask.
- The name of this item in Castlevania Judgment, "Splatter Mask", is most likely a reference to the horror video game series Splatterhouse, in which the protagonist wears a demonic face gear that also resembles a hockey mask and which imbues him with supernatural powers.
- This mask, in turn, is also a nod to Jason Voorhees.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.