Little is known of this mysterious lake. The area is constantly shrouded in fog from day-to-night, and the water is toxic to the point where no ordinary life forms can survive in it. It is possible that Dracula is the leading cause for this pollution, and that the water was normal before his revival. But no one can say for certain. It is also possible that the pollution came from the Forest of Silence since the river there connects to one another.
There is a docking area in Foggy Lake that leads to the Forest of Silence, where Dracula's Castle is. The dock is made of stone, but has been completely destroyed. However, it's still possible for tourists to aboard/depart there by boat or ship (Provided they aren't attacked by monsters).
|Enemy Data: Foggy Lake|
|Image||Name - Game|
|'|| HP: 30|| Drop: rare, usually Red Jewel or Gold, frequently Attack Item|| Foggy Lake, Forest|
| ''Abil: Shoots a stream of water|| HP: 30|| Drop: rare, usually Red Jewel or Gold, frequently Attack Item|| Foggy Lake|
|'|| HP: 1|| Drop: Usually Gold, Red Jewel, or PowerUp; Frequently Attack Item|| Foggy Lake, Villa, Tunnel, Castle Center (Carrie-only)|
|Skeletons brought to life by the fearsome dark power of Count Dracula. Skeleton Warriors are proficient at attacking with weapons and in groups with other enemy characters. Some have the power to regenerate over and over again after being injured.|| Foggy Lake, Forest, Castle Wall, Villa, Outer Wall, Underground Waterway, Tower of Ruins, Tower of Execution|
|'|| HP: 10 (day), 12 (night)|| Drop: usually Red Jewel, Gold, or PowerUp; frequently Knife|| Foggy Lake, Forest, Castle Wall, Villa, Outer Wall, Underground Waterway, Tower of Ruins|
| HP: 200 (320 Hard), 0 for spit|| Foggy Lake|
|Gold, Jewels & Power Ups||Items||Item attack||Quest Items|
|Gold ×1,400||Roast Beef||Axe ×2||Deck Key|
|Red Jewels ×105||Roast Chicken ×2||Knife ×2|
Findings differ for each difficulty, but this is the chart for if you were playing Normal difficulty. It also assumes that you didn't pick up any items dropped from monsters.
White Jewel ×3
Secrets and triviaEdit
- If the player takes too long to kill the very first Lizard Man when on deck then a penalty is awarded: Two more Lizard Men will spawn, and the player will have to kill them before being able to proceed. This is NOT affected by in-game time; and will still spawn even if you had the game on pause.
- When on the second part of the ship's mast – There is an invisible flooring that takes you to the front mast which otherwise couldn't be reached well by climbing. The reward is Roast Beef and Axe. An invisible wall is also in place to prevent players from falling when they cross.
- During the cutscene where the Sea Serpent puts its claws through the ship, press Start and skip the scene before the ship floods, and water won't have filled the ship yet. If you watch the cutscene all the way through however, water will have filled the ship to its maximum the instant gameplay becomes active.
- When the ship sinks and you are left stranded on a wooden floorboard, by standing on the third-floating wooden box (or the forth platform from the save crystal) you can clear a gap to a stone walkway way out in the distance. There are also many other debris you can clear a gap to as well, more particularly wooden barrels. Unfortunately a code is missing that allows players to stand on them. It is unknown if Konami made it intentional; but in any case you just pass right through those images into a watery grave.
- When you get the Deck Key and enter into the ship you'll see a save crystal, and a Skeleton coming up from an elevator. If you save your game there, you can reload your save to notice that the music stopped playing. (Glitch only possible while playing Cornell.)
How to fix:
- Go back to the outside of the ship.
- Just proceed through the game as if it was normal. Music will start playing again on your next cutscene.
- Forest of Silence - The next stage.