|Warning! This article contains spoilers. Proceed at your own risk.|
Strangely enough, it is weak against Ice, making the Whip of Ice more effective against it than the Vampire Killer. This could be related to the fact that it spews a fire beam from its mouth.
The Forgotten One's first stage is his lower body and organs. Leon has to attack the Forgotten One's organs to tear them off one by one. Attack 1: An endless supply of maggots will drop off of the Forgotten One's body, landing on the platform with Leon. If Leon is close to the Maggots, they will arc back before lunging at him. On Hard Mode, the maggots are capable of inflicting Curse status.
Attack 2: Poison blood drips from the left side, right side, or middle of the organs.
Attack 1: He swipes his hand across the platform, dealing heavy damage. On Hard Mode, he will sweep his arm three times across the platform.
Attack 2: He will hover his hand above the platform and slam his hand down on the platform. Alternatively, he will slam his fist down.
Attack 3: His hand lets out poison blood across the platform. After he finishes releasing blood, he will slam his hand down again.
Attack 1: He releases a roar that shakes the room, causing rocks to crash down from above. Some rocks will remain on the platform while others will disappear.
Attack 2: He sweeps a devastating breath of fire across the stage. The rocks are the only shelter from the attack. Being hit generally results in instant death.
|Enemy Data: Forgotten One|
|Image||Name - Game|
|A man-made monster, eternally sealed away due to an enormous uncontrollable power.|| Strong: Fire, Thunder, Cross|
HP: 4,800 (x3)
| Drop: Black Orb|| Prison of Eternal Torture|
- The Forgotten One has the second highest HP amount of any monster in the Castlevania series, with a total of 14400 HP; the only one that exceeds it is Legion/Nuculais, with a total of 15775 HP.
- Although the creature nearly ended the world, it is questionable how it was imprisoned if it was so powerful.
- Apparently, the Forgotten One is so powerful (and possibly feared by Walter himself) that Walter had the Forgotten One sealed in the deepest part of his castle, while the Unlock Jewel (the key to the Forgetten One's prison) hidden away in it's very own tower, guarded by his most powerful monster's, and located near Walter's own throne room. Added to that, the room where the Unlock Jewel is held in, is a pitch black bottonless room, with a mural on a wall showcasing The Forgotten One as a warning to everyone who dares face it.
- The Forgotten One is considered one of the more disturbing bosses.
- The description of the maggots that crawl out of the Forgotten One's body reads "Sent to consume Forgotten Ones" which implies that there is more than one of these monsters in existence.
- Many fans often state that the Forgotten One "resembles a skinned Balrog from the Lord of the Rings."
- Forgotten One resembles Exodia The Forbidden One from Yu-Gi-Oh! , since Exodia was sealed due to his tremenduos power , just like Forgotten One.Also when facing him , Leon fight his two legs first , then his two hands , then his head , to a total of five parts , just like Exodia was sealed.