Fumi Ishikawa is an illustrator and designer who worked on several Suikoden projects in the late '90s and early 2000s. She created some promotional artworks for Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow and Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin.
Ishikawa Fumi worked as the lead illustrator for Suikoden II and Suikoden III, designing all the major characters. She also worked on Gensosuikogaiden volumes 1 and 2, as well as Gensosuikoden Card Stories.
As the lead illustrator for the series during this time frame (1998-2002), she also illustrated many book covers, posters, and promotional art. Since Suikoden III, she has not been commissioned on any successive Suikoden games, but is still hired by Konami to bring her talents to their games, such as 2006's Europe and Japanese-only release of The Sword of Etheria (OZ in Japan). Due to her prominence as lead illustrator during one of the busiest times for the Suikoden series, her artwork is often seen as representative of the series itself. She is also sometimes commissioned to draw new illustrations pertaining to Suikoden II and III.
- Suikoden II (character design and illustration) (1998)
- The Sword of Etheria (character and monster design) (2005)
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (illustration) (2005)
- Suikoden V (special thanks) (2006)
- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin Original Soundtrack (illustration) (2007)
- Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times (design director) (2009)