He has not been affiliated with Konami since his departure.
Keizo Nakamura composed several music pieces for the 1993 NEC PC Engine game Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, including: Cross a Fear, Cemetery, Slash, Ghost Ship Painting, Op.13, The Nest, and March of the Righteous.
- Moon: Remix RPG Adventure (1997) (sound programmer)
- Snatcher (1994) (sound designer)
- Tokimeki Memorial (1994) (music)
- Castlevania Chronicles (1993) (sound designer)
- Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (1993) (sound)
- Keizo Nakamura is often mistaken for Kozo Nakamura (中村 康三 Nakamura Kōzō, also known as "La Nakamur").