Masaki Hirooka (廣岡政樹 Hirooka Masaki?) is a Japanese illustrator residing in Saitama Prefecture, Japan. Besides painting, he also enjoys hobbies such as motorcycles and cars racing. Since 2002, he became a free illustrator after leaving the company he was working for.
He is best known for his work on Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. Hirooka was brought on board after the more traditional anime styling of Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow and Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin.
- Final Fantasy Dimensions II (Square Enix, 2017)
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE (Nintendo, 2016)
- Bravely Second: End Layer (Nintendo, 2015)
- Chaos Rings III (Square Enix, 2014)
- Terra Battle (Mistwalker, 2014)
- Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo, 2012)
- Xenoblade Chronicles (Nintendo, 2010)
- Suikoden Tierkreis (Konami, 2009)
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (Konami, 2008)
- Culdcept Saga (Namco Bandai, 2008)
- Sonic and the Secret Rings (Sega, 2007)