A mobile phone, also known by a variety of names, such as cellular phone, cell phone, cellphone or hand phone, and sometimes shortened to simply mobile, cell or just phone, is a portable telephone that can make and receive calls over a radio frequency link while the user is moving within a telephone service area. Modern mobile telephone services use a cellular network architecture.
In addition to telephony, 2000s-era mobile phones support a variety of other services, such as text messaging, MMS, e-mail, internet access, short-range wireless communications (infrared, Bluetooth), business applications, video games and digital photography. Mobile phones which offer greatly advanced computing capabilities are referred to as smartphones.
Several Castlevania titles and other related media have been featured along the extensive variety of mobile phone platforms, most of them being ports of the classic NES games, with a few recent original titles, such as Castlevania: Order of Shadows and Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls. The original Castlevania in particular has received numerous ports, with each version featuring its own original sprites.
Castlevania games available on the system
- Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (mobile)
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (mobile)
- Castlevania: Order of Shadows
- Akumajō Dracula: Lament of Innocence (comic)
- Akumajō Special: Boku Dracula-kun
- Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- Castlevania: Moonlight Rhapsody