The Outer Wall is a location in Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. It consists of a series of exteriors surrounded by the castle's ramparts, in addition to some areas concealed high above which may need further exploration later in the game.
The Outer Wall consists of two big rooms and a small hidden one:
- The first room is located directly above the Audience Room.
- A room hidden under the rightmost floor of the first room.
- A room on the right of the first room.
- Konami's NTT Pub Official Guide for Circle of the Moon states that the outdoor area prior to entering the Battle Arena is actually a separated section of the Outer Wall, while the Shinkigensha Official Guide (also from Konami) states that area belongs to the Chapel Tower.
- Camilla's Castle
- Battle Arena - A connected area.
- Chapel Tower - A connected area
- Observation Tower - A connected area.
|Castlevania: Circle of the Moon|
Sealed Room - Catacomb - Abyss Stairway - Audience Room - Triumph Hallway - Outer Wall - Machine Tower - Eternal Corridor - Chapel Tower - Underground Gallery - Underground Warehouse - Underground Waterway - Observation Tower - Ceremonial Room - Battle Arena