Arrangements of this theme have appeared in more recent titles, usually when fighting minibosses or as background music for the game's castle keep.
|Song Data: Poison Mind|
|Image||Track No. / Name (Japanese Name)||Game / Soundtrack||Composer||Usage||Notes / Links|
|28. Poison Mind|| Castlevania / Akumajō Dracula Famicom Best||Konami Kukeiha Club||Boss theme|| Links: YouTube|
|Poison Mind|| Castlevania: Rondo of Blood / Akumajō Dracula X||Konami Kukeiha Club||Castle Keep BGM|| Links: YouTube|
|19. Poison Mind|| Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles / Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles Original Soundtrack||Masanori Akita (arranged)||Castle Keep BGM|| Links: YouTube|
|7. Poison Mind|| Akumajō Dracula: The Arcade / Akumajō Dracula Best Music Collections BOX||Masayuki Maruyama and Goh Fujiwara (arranged)||Miniboss theme|| Links: YouTube|
- Castlevania - Boss theme.
- Vampire Killer - Boss theme.
- Castlevania: Rondo of Blood - First plays during the battle with Shaft's minions, the first four bosses from Castlevania. Later plays during the Castle Keep.
- Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles - No longer used in the battle with Shaft's minions. Still used during the Castle Keep.
- Akumajō Dracula: The Arcade - The first miniboss theme; notably used during the battle against the White Dragon.
- Sexy Parodius - Known as "Welcome, Boy" in this game, it is played as Medusa's intro (YouTube).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.