Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Six different music themes are called Prologue in the Castlevania series:
- A theme composed by Konami Kukeiha Club, for the original NES game Castlevania and Pachislot Akumajō Dracula.
- A theme composed by Konami Kukeiha Club for Super Castlevania IV.
- A theme composed by Michiru Yamane for Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
- A theme composed by Masahiko Kimura, Motoaki Furukawa, and Mariko Egawa for Castlevania (N64).
- A theme composed by Soshiro Hokkai for Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance.
- A theme composed by Michiru Yamane for Castlevania: Lament of Innocence.
- A theme composed by Michiru Yamane for Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia.
- In Castlevania: Lament of Innocence Original Soundtrack, there is no voice speaking during the song "Prologue", while in the first preorder CDs there was a narrator's voice. This also happens with the song "Bloodstained Demise".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.