|Warning! This article contains spoilers. Proceed at your own risk.|
- Night falls on Lindenfeld and all manner of hell breaks loose. Also, Isaac meets the Magician, Hector makes a pledge, and Sumi and Taka make a move.
It's sundown and the people of Lindenfeld are indoors enjoying perhaps their last supper. And for some, it indeed is. The houses that bear the ominous carving combust into flames. Their blood-curdling screams can be heard throughout the small village.
The monks and men-at-arms suffer significant losses despite Trevor and Sypha's help. Saint Germain is paralyzed with fear at the sight of the gruesome battle scene. If it weren't for the young Speaker, Saint Germain would have experienced a knife in the throat. To keep him safe, Sypha creates a floating ice barrier around the frightened aristocrat.
Countless winged night creatures come out of the church, killing indiscriminately. Trevor, Sypha and Saint Germain manage to enter the church, but not before encountering the beast that came out of the portal. Trevor and Sypha have their work cut out for them; and to top it all, there are two of them. Luckily, they manage to kill them both - Sypha with her cryokinesis and Trevor with his Vampire Killer in Morning Star form.
Hector lies on top of Lenore, kissing and caressing each other; eventually, leading to sex. In the heat of their passion, Hector gives in to Lenore and vows loyalty to her. In his stupor, the vampire slips a mystical ring on his finger; now, binding him and his last words to her.
Isaac watches a tower with a green light emanating out of it. The green light is controlling countless people, forced to build an unknown structure. As Miranda mentioned, this town has sufficient bodies to create an army of night creatures. However, the slaves start to fight back, making it much more difficult for the forgemaster.
Isaac wants to put an end to this and heads toward the source, the tower with the green light. However, the night creatures are no match to the countless human bodies being dropped from the sky. Not until Isaac summons a giant night creature, thus balancing the odds. Even so, Isaac barely manages to enter the tower and go up the stairs. Finally, he makes it to the only room where he finds the Magician, but before Isaac can deliver a blow, the man traps him in the green light. The forgemaster struggles against the light and eventually frees himself. Without any hesitation, he kills the man. Countless bodies, now freed from the Magician's control, fall onto the ground.
Alucard can't sleep. Taka and Sumi walk into his chamber; he's surprised to see them. However, the duo soothe his worries and the three of them engage in copulation. But the vampire hunters have other ideas in mind. The pair use magical bindings to hold Alucard down.
- Alejandra Reynoso as Sypha
- Jason Isaacs as Judge
- Richard Armitage as Trevor
- Theo James as Hector
- Jessica Brown Findlay as Lenore
- Adetokumboh M'Cormack as Isaac
- James Callis as Alucard
- Toru Uchikado as Taka
- Rila Fukushima as Sumi
- Bill Nighy as Saint Germain
- Navid Negahban as Sala
- Malebranche (Barbariccia, Cagnazzo, Draghignazzo, Lubicant, Malacoda and Skull Millione) and theoretically some could be identified with the enemies from the games by the weapons they wield, although some wield original weapons.
- The mass of bodies formed by the Magician was confirmed to be the animated series' version of Legion by Sam Deats.
- According to Steve Stark, the four soldiers Isaac faces during his ascent in the Magician's tower are representations of the series' artistic team, of which he is part.