Vic Viper is the name of a fighter spaceship from the Gradius series. The iconic vessel has since become the series' main protagonist and has appeared in several Konami mascot games which also include Castlevania characters.
Game specific informationEdit
- Konami Wai Wai World
- Wai Wai World 2: SOS!! Parsley Castle
- Konami Krazy Racers
- Konami Wai Wai Sokoban
- Gokujō Parodius! ~ Kako no Eikō o Motomete ~
- Jikkyō Oshaberi Parodius ~ forever with me ~
- Sexy Parodius
|Item Data: Vic Viper|
|Image||Name - Game|
|Type / Users||Attributes / Consume||Statistics / Sell||Found||Notes|
|5000 points|| Hidden Item|
| LCK +50|
Sell: (cannot be sold)
|Conditions: Defeat Hard Mode with Level 50 cap or lower.|| Effect: The player gets a permanent LCK +50 boost. Cannot be obtained multiple times.|
|5,000 points.|| Item (Hidden Item)|
|Sell: (cannot be sold)|| Find: Somnus Reef|
|5000 pts.|| Hidden Item|
|Sell: (cannot be sold)|| Find: Chapter 5|
- Same as with other hidden items, even though Vic Viper's description mentions it to be worth 5,000 points, obtaining it does not add that numeric amount to any stat (other than the fixed LCK +50 bonus it provides in Portrait of Ruin), nor can it be sold in order to obtain that amount in Gold.
- The description stating this item is worth 5,000 points in some games may be a throwback to some older Konami titles where mascots from their other franchises appeared as hidden items; specifically from the Famicom game The Goonies, where these items were worth precisely that amount.
- The amount could also be a reference to the video game Gradius, where there were four locations that would yield 5,000 points if flown through them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.