Wallman appears in a section of Dracula's Castle called the Library as the game's tenth boss. He is initially quite bizarre in demeanor and appears to be one of Dracula's many librarians. He seems to have mastered the art of the Paries glyph, and as such, he's able to pass through solid walls in order to escape from danger.
His only means of dealing damage to Shanoa consists in tossing three bombs in a room that has been specifically designed to lead the resulting exploding flames in a desired direction. He also carries with him an unlimited supply of Super Potions, which render him practically invincible. Moreover, any physical contact with Wallman will cause moderate damage to the player.
Wallman will send out three bombs that will explode in four different directions. He is then shown to reveal the Paries glyph, which he uses to escape into the wall behind him. You must find a vantage point in which to avoid the bombs and absorb the glyph, which will kill him when he is stuck in the wall. Striking him is useless, as he will drink a Super Potion every other turn. It is possible, however, to strike him while he is healing himself to steal a Super Potion from him. Only one may be stolen during the fight.
Although Wallman officially has 9,999 HP, he cannot be killed by normal means. If the player does 9,999 damage to him before he can drink a Super Potion, he will simply stop taking damage until he drinks his potion.
|Item Data: Wallman|
|Image||Name - Game|
|Type / Users||Attributes / Consume||Statistics / Sell||Found||Notes|
|Restores all HP.|| Item (Medicine/Health Potion)|
| HP 100%|
| Buy: 30,000G, 24,000G (Market Mode) Find: Kalidus Channel, Dracula's Castle, Training Hall|
|Pass through solid walls in specific locations.|| Back Glyph|
|Consume: 5 MP|| Steal: Wallman|| Effect: Allows passage through wall portals.|
|Medal awarded for defeating the mysterious being, Wallman.|| Item (Boss Medal)|
|Sell: (cannot be sold)|| Drop: Wallman|
Conditions: Defeat Wallman without taking damage.
- He is absent in Albus Mode, because Albus can't absorb glyphs. As a consequence, he's also absent in Boss Rush mode.
- The Toy Maker from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 appears to be based on Wallman.
- His attack technique may be a reference to the Bomberman series.
- Wallman is one of few bosses whose dialogue lines can never be heard in the sound test, with the others supposedly being Blackmore and Rusalka.
- When he drinks a Super Potion, he will sometimes say "I am indesctructible". It may be a reference to GoldenEye, where the character Boris Grishenko sometimes says "I am invincible", despite a different term.